Release Date: Jan 2021
Vampire: The Masquerade Rivals Expandable Card Game puts you in control of a coterie of vampires who vie for control of the city of San Francisco. Through dominating mortals, using their political influence, and clashing with their rivals in the streets in the dark of the night, you'll gather your allies and face off against one or more other players as you seek to push your agenda.
In Vampire: The Masquerade Rivals Expandable Card Game, each player plays with a Deck of Cards featuring a Clan from Vampire: The Masquerade Lore.
At the beginning of each player's turn, a new challenge or objective will be revealed in the streets. Each player gets two actions on their turn such as draw or play cards, recruit vampires, claim a title, or attack! The other clans will oppose you for dominance in the streets or directly in haven.
Defeat your rival, or gain 13 Agenda Points to win the game and claim dominance over San Francisco.
- Vie for control of San Francisco as you lead your coterie of vampires!
- Advance your Agenda, claim titles, and recruit new vampires.
- Complete your agenda or eliminate your rival to win!
- Set in the World of Darkenss.
- Contains four ready to play decks featuring different clans: Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah, and Malkavian
- Designed for 2
- 4 players, ages 14+ to play in 30
- 70 min per game
- 4 Pre-constructed 49 Card Player Decks
- 27 San Francisco City Deck Cards
- 4 Player Aid Cards
- 4 Leader Tokens
- 12 Card Dividers
- 24 Agenda Tokens
- 1 "1st Player" Token
- 80 Blood/Prestige Tokens