Nintendo Switch OLED Console - White + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Nintendo Switch Online 3 Months Hardware Bundle
Estimated Release Date:
Bundle & Save
Receive the following discount when you order more than 1 item.
- 5% off any 2 items
- 10% off any 3 items
- 15% off any 4 or more items
Or better offer. Discount applied in shopping cart.
What are pre-orders?
When manufacturers license new designs, they give distributors the first chance to purchase the items. Pre-ordering is often the only way to purchase these products as they are limited runs and will not be available again.
How long do pre-ordered items take to arrive?
The manufacturer gives us an estimated release date which we list on all DX Collectables product pages. However, delays can arise for many reasons such as transportation, import processing, manufacturing, allocation, cancellation, and other unforeseen circumstances. We update these dates as soon as we receive any notifications about delays from the manufacturer.
Pre-order cancellations & refunds
You may cancel or update your pre-order anytime prior to the release date. Cancelled orders will be given full refunds unless stated otherwise prior to ordering. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests. Once the order has entered the fulfillment process or has been shipped orders can no longer be cancelled.
Cancellation of a pre-order
On rare occasions, the demand for a specific collectable might fall well below the manufacturer’s expectations. When this happens, the manufacturer will usually notify us that they will not be producing the item. Unfortunately, that forces us to cancel the order. Please rest assured that we will provide a full refund if this unlikely situation arises.
We offer free shipping in Australia for single shipments over $100. Select single shipment at checkout and we will ship your order once all items are available.
Select split shipment at checkout and we will ship each item separately as they become available. This can be ideal for pre-orders containing multiple items to avoid delays.
We offer local pickup from Artarmon NSW, Monday-Friday. We're not always on-site so we recommend scheduling a time before coming to pick up your order. We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready to confirm your pickup time.
Who is your shipping carrier?
Australia Post handles all of our domestic deliveries. Orders are covered by loss or damage insurance. Contact us at email@example.com for any requests.
Australia Post handles international delivery up until the order reaches your country of destination. At this point, it is handed over to your local post service to complete the delivery.
Please note that import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost.
Nintendo Switch (OLED model) has a similar overall size to the Nintendo Switch console, but with a larger, vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with vivid colours and high contrast. Nintendo Switch (OLED model) also features a wide adjustable stand for tabletop mode, a new dock with a wired LAN port for stable online play, 64GB of internal storage, and onboard speakers with enhanced audio for handheld and tabletop play. Just like Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows users to play on the TV and share the detachable Joy-Con controllers for out-of-the-box multiplayer fun.
Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will let users experience enhancements in all three play modes:
- TV mode: Place the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) console into the dock to play Nintendo Switch games on the TV. By using the built-in wired LAN port, users can enjoy another way to connect online in TV mode.
- Tabletop mode: Flip the stand on the back of the console and use the console’s screen to play multiplayer games using the two included Joy-Con controllers right out of the box. The wide adjustable stand makes for a solid and sturdy foundation. It also allows players to freely tilt the console with more range on the viewing angle, so it’s easier to see the screen.
- Handheld mode: Users can bring the console wherever they go in handheld mode and play local* or online** multiplayer with friends. The 7-inch OLED screen provides vivid colour and high contrast.
When the console launches, it will come in two colour options:
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) white set, which features White Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit and a white dock.
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) neon red/neon blue set, which features Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit and a black dock.
All previously released Joy-Con controllers for Nintendo Switch are compatible with this new model. Additionally, Nintendo Switch (OLED model) is compatible with the full library of Nintendo Switch games.