Life is Strange: True Colors
Release Date: 25th February 2022
A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve!
Alex Chen has long suppressed her 'curse': the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, coloured auras.
When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth - and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.
- The Truth will hurt - Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother's death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
- Feel everything - Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
- Forge deep relationships - Build trust with the townsfolk - and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
- A truly personal story - Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
- Find your voice - And decide Alex's style, with up to 24 outfits in your wardrobe.
- Exclusive soundtrack - New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more.