Hot Toys Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - Grand Inquisitor 1/6 Scale Figure
Estimated Release Date:
Bundle & Save
Receive the following discount when you order more than 1 item.
- 5% off any 2 items
- 10% off any 3 items
- 15% off any 4 or more items
Or better offer. Discount applied in shopping cart.
What are pre-orders?
When manufacturers license new designs, they give distributors the first chance to purchase the items. Pre-ordering is often the only way to purchase these products as they are limited runs and will not be available again.
How long do pre-ordered items take to arrive?
The manufacturer gives us an estimated release date which we list on all DX Collectables product pages. However, delays can arise for many reasons such as transportation, import processing, manufacturing, allocation, cancellation, and other unforeseen circumstances. We update these dates as soon as we receive any notifications about delays from the manufacturer.
Pre-order cancellations & refunds
You may cancel or update your pre-order anytime prior to the release date. Cancelled orders will be given full refunds unless stated otherwise prior to ordering. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests. Once the order has entered the fulfillment process or has been shipped orders can no longer be cancelled.
Cancellation of a pre-order
On rare occasions, the demand for a specific collectable might fall well below the manufacturer’s expectations. When this happens, the manufacturer will usually notify us that they will not be producing the item. Unfortunately, that forces us to cancel the order. Please rest assured that we will provide a full refund if this unlikely situation arises.
We offer free shipping in Australia for single shipments over $100. Select single shipment at checkout and we will ship your order once all items are available.
Select split shipment at checkout and we will ship each item separately as they become available. This can be ideal for pre-orders containing multiple items to avoid delays.
We offer local pickup from Artarmon NSW, Monday-Friday. We're not always on-site so we recommend scheduling a time before coming to pick up your order. We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready to confirm your pickup time.
Who is your shipping carrier?
Australia Post handles all of our domestic deliveries. Orders are covered by loss or damage insurance. Contact us at email@example.com for any requests.
Australia Post handles international delivery up until the order reaches your country of destination. At this point, it is handed over to your local post service to complete the delivery.
Please note that import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost.
“The Jedi™ cannot help what they are. Their compassion leaves a trail.” – Grand Inquisitor™
Not much is known about the Empire’s Grand Inquisitor. The Pau’an™ is the leader of an elite cadre of Force-sensitive interrogators and hunters tasked with tracking down Jedi survivors who escaped Order 66. He reports directly to Darth Vader™. Like his superior, the Inquisitor is an intimidating figure, dressed in black and wielding a red, double-bladed lightsaber.
Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce today, the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Grand Inquisitor from the Obi-Wan Kenobi live-action series!
The collectible figure is meticulously crafted featuring a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness , skillfully tailored outfit, light-up chest armor light, luminous reflective effect on belt, LED light-up double-bladed lightsaber, interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, a Darth Vader hologram and holoprojector, and a display base!
The menacing leader of the Inquisitor will leave a striking presence in your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale Grand Inquisitor Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Grand Inquisitor in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Newly developed head sculpt with iconic red eyes and ear coverings
- Highly-accurate facial expression, facial tattoos, and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) right fist
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black colored Imperial officer cape with burgundy inner linings and black patterns
- One (1) LED-lighted black colored chest armor with badge (power operated)
- One (1) dark grey colored shirt with shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of dark grey colored Imperial officer pants with armors
- One (1) pair of black colored gauntlets
- One (1) black colored belt with luminous reflective effect
- One (1) pair of black colored boots
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (power operated) with double blades
- One (1) pair of red-colored lightsaber blades in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) Darth Vader hologram miniature
- One (1) holoprojector
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate