Hot Toys Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - Darth Vader 1/6 Scale Figure
Estimated Release Date:
Bundle & Save
Receive the following discount when you order more than 1 item.
- 5% off any 2 items
- 10% off any 3 items
- 15% off any 4 or more items
Or better offer. Discount applied in shopping cart.
What are pre-orders?
When manufacturers license new designs, they give distributors the first chance to purchase the items. Pre-ordering is often the only way to purchase these products as they are limited runs and will not be available again.
How long do pre-ordered items take to arrive?
The manufacturer gives us an estimated release date which we list on all DX Collectables product pages. However, delays can arise for many reasons such as transportation, import processing, manufacturing, allocation, cancellation, and other unforeseen circumstances. We update these dates as soon as we receive any notifications about delays from the manufacturer.
Pre-order cancellations & refunds
You may cancel or update your pre-order anytime prior to the release date. Cancelled orders will be given full refunds unless stated otherwise prior to ordering. Please contact us at email@example.com for any requests. Once the order has entered the fulfillment process or has been shipped orders can no longer be cancelled.
Cancellation of a pre-order
On rare occasions, the demand for a specific collectable might fall well below the manufacturer’s expectations. When this happens, the manufacturer will usually notify us that they will not be producing the item. Unfortunately, that forces us to cancel the order. Please rest assured that we will provide a full refund if this unlikely situation arises.
We offer free shipping in Australia for single shipments over $100. Select single shipment at checkout and we will ship your order once all items are available.
Select split shipment at checkout and we will ship each item separately as they become available. This can be ideal for pre-orders containing multiple items to avoid delays.
We offer local pickup from Artarmon NSW, Monday-Friday. We're not always on-site so we recommend scheduling a time before coming to pick up your order. We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready to confirm your pickup time.
Who is your shipping carrier?
Australia Post handles all of our domestic deliveries. Orders are covered by loss or damage insurance. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests.
Australia Post handles international delivery up until the order reaches your country of destination. At this point, it is handed over to your local post service to complete the delivery.
Please note that import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost.
“Anakin is gone. I am what remains.” – Darth Vader
After being restored by his Darth Sidious™ following his brutal defeat by Obi-Wan Kenobi™ on the fiery lava-world Mustafar™, Darth Vader is fully consumed by the dark side of the Force, leading the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order and hunting down his former master…
Today Hot Toys is delighted to present the next collectible of the Obi-Wan Kenobi live-action series with the new 1/6th scale Darth Vader collectible figure!
The collectible figure is meticulously crafted with a battle damaged helmet revealing the scarred head sculpt of the former Anakin Skywalker™ equipped with rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eyeline, battle damaged chest control panel, LED light-up belt boxes, LED light-up Lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a pair of Third Sister’s lightsabers, and a rocky diorama base!
Search your feelings and welcome the new Lord Vader collectible figure in your display!
The 1/6th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi series
- A battle damaged helmet to reveal part of head sculpt with served forehead, equipped with rolling eyeball function
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
- One (1) force using right hand
- One (1) left fist
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) finely tailored Darth Vader armor and suit
- One (1) black cloak
- One (1) battle damaged chest control panel
- One (1) LED-lighted system function belt (power operated)
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (power operated)
- One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) Darth Vader’s lightsaber hilt
- One (1) pair of Third Sister’s lightsabers
- Specially designed rocky diorama figure stand