Beast Kingdom Dynamic Action Heroes Batman 1989 the Joker
The release date is an estimate given by the manufacturer and is subject to change. Check back here for any updates.
Estimated Release Date: August 2022
A cult classic, 1989 saw the unleashing of Tim Burtons Batman to moviegoers who were until then only used to the camp 1960s television shows. A new dark and otherworldly take on the character introduced fans to a new arch-nemesis in Jack Nicholsons Joker! His wild and manic depiction of the character quickly won him applause and cemented this version as one of the most iconic Jokers in cinematic history.
Beast Kingdoms Entertainment Experience Brand proudly enters the world of Tim Burtons Batman with the release of a highly articulable DAH-032 Batman 1989 Joker. An action figure ready for the ultimate in posing possibilities with its 20 points of articulation, the Jokers diverse yet scary grin is on full display, with two replaceable head sculpts. With an attention to detail, every element of the 1989 Joker is recreated using a full body suit made of real fabric as well as a set of seven replaceable hands. Included in the set are also some of the Jokers most iconic accessories, such as the flag pistol, megaphone, dentures and more.
Arguably one of the most celebrated movie villains is ready to make himself heard on a desk near you. Dont forget to also add the 1989 DAH-056 Batman to your collection to complete your set.
- DAH designed figure, with around 20 points of articulation
- Two (2) head sculpts (Regular, laughing)
- Seven (7) pairs of replacement hands (Fist, open, relaxed, gripping, signature + two card playing)
- Accessories: Blower hat, flag pistol, dentures, megaphone, walkie-talkie, remote control, purple spray
- Real fabric clothing: Purple coat, purple suit jacket, green vest, orange shirt, green scarf, check trousers
Material: PVC, ABS
Product Measurements: Approx. 1/9 8 inch